How Do I?
> Apply Online Government
Instructions for online entry
here to apply)
1. Please go through the Application Form and gather all
relevant details before initiating the filling of online form.
2. All fields are mandatory and the details are stored after
all the fields have been entered and submitted.
3. While filling the form, following order is to be
- Fill in the Registration form
- On submission, a registration number will be
- Then fill in the complete application form for which
Registration number and Date of Joining in Government
service is needed
- Following details are required to be entered
- Address details
- Eligibility details
- Joining details
- House details
4. On successful submission of completed form, convert it to
a pdf format using the on-screen options. Click on 'select a
format' as shown below (in image 1 ) and choose Acrobat (PDF)
file. Then click on export link as shown in red colour in image
5. Take a printout of the pdf file. The competed form is 2
page long and printout should be taken on A4 sheet, preferable
back to back.
6. Applicant needs to sign on both pages along with Form-D
and submit it to the House Allotment Committee situated on the
2nd Floor, Estate Office Building , Sector 17, Chandigarh Tel –
0172-2700194, E-Mail :